• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • BerryMC - We have returned!

we-have-returned.jpg

Welcome to the BerryMC network!

On February 22, 2020, the BerryMC network will have its first soft release to the public. We expect server traffic to pick up throughout the next few weeks which will lead us to our major release. For a list of updates and changes, you may visit our Discord or check the forums periodically. If you encounter any bugs you may message me directly on the forums or contact staff through our
    Discord server.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Where can I find the server voting links?

Upon the server's release, you can find the voting links here. If you vote, you'll get rewards on every server. You can find a list of rewards here.

2. When/where can I apply for staff?

You can apply for staff here once you have met all of the requirements to do so.

3. Why is BerryMC having a soft release before the big release?

A soft release allows for all bugs to be identified and fixed prior to releasing to a bigger population. A soft release also allows for the new staff team to learn without the stress of having a huge player base.

4. Where have I seen this server before?

BerryMC has been around for quite some time, but we're re-releasing the network under new management. Some original staff members such as @Jack and @Wolff2b are still here if you remember them!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us through the forums, Discord, or email us at support@berrymc.com and we'll get to you as soon as possible.
    bm.png